Personal communication skills are fundamental to success in professional and public life. Pinnacle presentation training sessions empower people to speak in public with confidence and authority, whatever the situation.
Many people find public speaking to be a daunting challenge.
This is why our sessions are designed to be practical, fun and inspiring – when you feel relaxed and confident, you can perform to your full potential.
You will spend a stimulating and practical day in the company of an inspiring presentation skills coach. You will work on two main areas:
We clear out the furniture to make space to move around, and clear the schedule too – there’s always too much noise and laughter to do anything else on a presentation training day.
- drills and workshops to build particular skills
- practice presentations with personal coaching and feedback
You will learn to:
- See yourself as others see you, and build physical presence through workshops on movement, posture, gesture and body language.
- Hear yourself as others hear you, and master your own voice using drills and exercises on voice projection and enunciation.
- Structure what you have to say effectively using narrative framing and focus techniques.
- Power up your language
- Make a connection with your audience through interaction and engagement.
- Captivate an audience through new-found confidence and presence.
You can book presentation skills training either as a group course or as private coaching.