Prepare and deliver powerful business presentations
A day of presentation skills workshops and coaching designed for high-level business presentations
This course is a business-focused public speaking master-class, aimed at senior managers and professionals who need to deliver high-profile speeches and presentations. With coaching from a presentation skills specialist, you will learn to develop and deliver compelling and presentations and project personal authority. Download a full course prospectus.
1) Preparing business presentations This module is a practical guide to preparing content – and preparing yourself – to deliver an important business presentation.
- Structuring a persuasive argument
- Defining clear and effective messaging
- PowerPoint as it should be: creative visuals for business presentations
2) Working the room This module covers how to manage interpersonal dynamics and engage your listeners.
- Knowing your audience: visualising, adapting and targeting your listeners
- Working with technology
- Engaging your audience
- Interactivity: inviting and fielding questions and involving the audience
3) Presenting with impact In this module you will practice delivering important business presentations on your own topic and benefit from expert coaching and feedback.
Expect an active and confidence-building day of coaching and fun workshops with an inspiring presentation coach. You will not have to sit through long lectures or presentations – this course uses active learning to help you internalise the topic and apply it in the real world. Pinnacle presentation courses are fun! People learn best when they are enjoying themselves, and our training centres are always full of smiles and laughter. Expect a challenging, stimulating and memorable course.
After this course, you will be able to…
- Deliver important business presentations with greater confidence and authority
- Structure much more convincing presentations and deliver them persuasively
- Make best use of PowerPoint and audio-visual technology to support your presentation
- Overcome nerves and fear of public speaking
- Project your voice and use body language to make public presentations more influential and memorable
- Increase your awareness of how others see and hear you
- Engage the attention and respect of your audience
Who should attend
This is an intermediate-level course designed for learners with existing knowledge and several years of experience in PR, marketing or communication. Learning is pitched at a level to help you develop strategic approaches and apply sophisticated techniques. This course is ideal for all professionals who are called upon to deliver important presentations.
This course provides Advanced Professional Qualification credit, independently accredited by Edexcel. For details, download the course brochure.
“Really excellent course! Very helpful, friendly and interesting trainer.” - Sarah Parker, Save the Children “Lots of practical experiences.” - Mark Briffa, Air Partner “The course got straight to the essentials.” - D D, Hay Group “Good mix of input with workshops, and a small group.” - HRF, Workability Europe. “Very professional.”